Italian Benevolent Society
"Italian Benevolent Society"
The Italian Benevolent Society is the oldest independent Italian Club in the United States. Established in 1881 as charitable institution for aid the Families of the Italian Miners, that worked the in the Amador County gold mining community.
Our club has been in continuous operation for the past 135 years. The club hosts the Annual picnic and parade the first Sunday's weekend in June. We have an 8500 square recreation hall and 20 acre grounds.
Our facility is available for rent and catered events. We offer booth rental space at our Picnic Grounds in June.